- Jess Clark, master's degree candidate, School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Andrea Patiño Contreras, master's degree candidate, School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Deb Saine, communications manager, The Graduate School
- Rachell Underhill, web and information manager, The Graduate School
- Sandra Hoeflich, associate dean for interdisciplinary education, fellowships and communication, The Graduate School
- Steven Matson, dean, The Graduate School
The Graduate School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill provides leadership to envision, shape and support the highest quality education for a diverse community of graduate students whose contributions will have global impact.
Through research, teaching and public service, graduate education generates knowledge and innovative solutions that address critical societal needs. Graduate students and alumni improve lives through their leadership, professional expertise and civic engagement in North Carolina and beyond.