GradStar is a ConnectCarolina Student Administration application designed to collect and report all non-service fellowships, tuition, and fee awards given to a student in support of their attendance at the University. The system also interfaces with the Finance and Human Resources components of ConnectCarolina.
- Complete the online FERPA training
- Request access through Infoporte. The access form can be found here, https://infoporte.unc.edu/tools/data_dictionary_documents.php. For more information on access to ConnectCarolina see http://ccinfo.unc.edu/access/.
- Sign up for GradStar training (training will be announced via the GradStar listserv)
- GradStar CBT training
The gradstar trainings are available under "Student Administration."
- GradStar FAQ
- GradStar User Guide
- Fall 2016 Dates and Deadlines
- Salary Stipend Calculator for Graduate Students (Excel)
- For login problems or to discuss functional issues or questions, email email@example.com.
- For all questions about student accounts, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To report Technical problems, login to help.unc.edu and select CONNECTCAROLINA-CAMPUS SOLUTIONS from the 'Choose an Issue' dropdown and then GradStar as the secondary issue. Enter a detailed description and Submit.