GradStar is a ConnectCarolina Student Administration application designed to collect and report all non-service fellowships, tuition, and fee awards given to a student in support of their attendance at the University. The system also interfaces with the Finance and Human Resources components of ConnectCarolina.
- Complete the online FERPA training
- Request access by asking your department's Access Request Coordinator (ARC) to submit an access form through Infoporte. The access form can be found here, GradStar Access Form. GradStar is part of ConnectCarolina Student Administration, so choose the ConnectCarolina Student Admin form to complete.
- Sign up for GradStar training (training will be announced via the GradStar listserv)
- GradStar CBT training
The gradstar trainings are available under "Student Administration."
- GradStar FAQ
- GradStar User Guide
- Salary Stipend Calculator for Graduate Students (Excel)
- For login problems or to discuss functional issues or questions, email email@example.com.
- For all questions about student accounts, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To report Technical problems, login to help.unc.edu and select CONNECTCAROLINA-CAMPUS SOLUTIONS from the 'Choose an Issue' dropdown and then GradStar as the secondary issue. Enter a detailed description and Submit.