Starlight is a comprehensive system to collect and report all funds, especially departmental awards, given to a student in support of their attendance at the University. A new security form and both FERPA and Starlight training are required to use Starlight. You will find all of the information that you need to get started here on this website.
- Fill out and print the Starlight Security Access Request Form
- Sign up for Starlight training and workshops
- Complete the online FERPA training
- View a Starlight presentation
- Spring 2013 Starlight Dates and Deadlines
- Starlight Frequently Asked Questions
- Starlight User Guide
- Starlight Policies, Tips, and Reminders
- Object Codes
- Request for Starlight Superuser Action
- For login problems or to discuss functional issues or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For accounting/account validation issues, contact Kathi Wimmer at email@example.com
- For all questions about student accounts, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To report Technical problems, login to help.unc.edu and select CONNECTCAROLINA-CAMPUS SOLUTIONS from the 'Choose an Issue' dropdown and then Starlight as the secondary issue. Enter your description and Submit.