Diversity at Carolina
A diverse graduate student population enhances the academic experience of all students. The Graduate School of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is committed to a multicultural academic environment that supports the success of all graduate students.
The Graduate School engages in diversity initiatives, both within and beyond the University to ensure a student body that represents our global society. These efforts include:
- Collaboration with academic programs, departments and schools at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Support and development of action plans related to inclusivity
- Recognition of the talents of diverse students and the importance of differing perspectives
- On-campus and off-campus recruitment activities
- UNC-Chapel Hill representation at local, regional and national conferences
Questions? Contact Roy Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A scene from the Gillings School of Global Public Health commencement ceremony.