Graduate School Admissions and Enrolled Students Contacts
**If you are a prospective or current graduate student experiencing impacts from the war in Ukraine, please contact The Graduate School via email@example.com to discuss your situation.**
The Graduate School Admissions and Enrolled Students staff provide information and administrative assistance for graduate school applicants, students and university program staff.
- Questions about graduate school admissions or admissions applications:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 962-7772.
- Technical issues with your online graduate school application?
- Please email UNCSlateSupport@unc.edu or submit a help request via 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu.
- Questions about in-state residency:
- Please email email@example.com.
- Questions about enrollment, registration, residency, electronic thesis and dissertation submission, and graduation:
- Please contact your Admissions and Enrolled Students Specialist (see below).
Admissions and Enrolled Students Specialists
- Renata Buchanan, Supporting the School of Government, Kenan-Flagler Business School (PhD), and Gillings School of Global Public Health MPH@UNC program
firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 962-7783
- Chris Harris, Supporting the College of Arts & Sciences- Natural Sciences and Mathematics and School of Dentistry
email@example.com, (919) 962-7780
- Betty Lewis, Supporting the College of Arts & Sciences- Social Sciences, School of Information & Library Science, School of Social Work, and Professional Science Masters in Biomedical and Health Informatics and Digital Curation
firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 962-7782
- Jenny Lewis, Supporting the College of Arts & Sciences- Fine Arts & Humanities, School of Education, Hussman School of Journalism and Media, and the Gillings School of Public Health-Public Health Leadership
email@example.com, (919) 962-7784
- Abby Mitcham, Supporting the Gillings School of Global Public Health-all programs except MPH@UNC and Public Health Leadership
firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 962-7781
- Shaun Rutherford, Supporting the School of Medicine, School of Nursing, College of Arts & Sciences-Exercise & Sport Science, Eshelman School of Pharmacy, and Professional Science Masters in Toxicology
email@example.com, (919) 962-7785