Updates for Fall 2021
- The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented crisis that has impacted every unit of the University. In response to COVID-19,
we have developed a variety of resources that may help you to adjust to University life during this extraordinary time.
COVID-19 Resources for students
- Carolina Together: is the University’s COVID-19 information hub. It has many useful resources, including our Community Standards for promoting and maintaining a healthy campus.
COVID-19 Resources for Graduate Students
- The Keep Teaching website has resources that will be helpful for TAs, particularly if you are teaching online.
- The Carolina Together website has links to policies, accommodations, and other information reletd to workplace and lab areas.
- In accordance with the University’s guideline on face coverings and face masks, face masks must be worn in all classroom settings by students, faculty, staff, and visitors from entering the building to leaving the building and in indoor common spaces such as common building spaces and hallways. In dining halls, masks must be worn except when eating or drinking.
- Masks are not required outdoors. Vaccinated faculty may remove their masks while teaching as long as three to six feet of physical distancing is maintained.