COVID-19 Updates and Information

Announcements and Resources for Graduate Students and Programs

Carolina Together - Fall 2020external link icon

Fall 2020 Graduate School Operations FAQ

Fall 2020

For Current Students

For Prospective Students

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the developments concerning COVID-19, all members of The Graduate School staff are working remotely until further notice. At this time we are unable to process hard copy paperwork that arrives at The Graduate School, including official transcripts. If possible, official transcripts should be sent to The Graduate School electronically. Additionally, we encourage electronic communication with our Admissions and Enrolled Student Specialists team as much as possible during this time.

For Programs and Instructors

University Announcements and Information

UNC-Chapel Hill's Coronavirus Updates Homeexternal link icon

COVID-19 Student Care Hubexternal link icon

UNC-Chapel Hill COVID-19 Dashboardexternal link icon

University Libraries

Learning Resources

Teaching Resources

Wellness & Mental Health Resources

Additional Resources