- How To Check Your NC Residency Status
- Residency Information and Resources
- Establishing NC Residency
- Additional Assistance
How To Check Your NC Residency Status
- Visit your ConnectCarolina StudentCenter to view your current residency status.
- Look for the NC Residency Status section on the lower right-hand side of the page.
- This is also where you can notify campus of any changes to your residency status.
Residency Information and Resources
Establishing NC Residency
- If you are an out-of-state student planning to establish North Carolina residency, we encourage you to begin taking appropriate actions as soon as possible, including but not limited to:
- Obtaining an NC driver’s license/ID
- Registering to vote in NC
- Registering vehicles in NC
- For additional assistance, please contact your Student Services Manager and/or Director of Graduate Studies in your academic program.
- Questions and feedback can also be sent to The Graduate School via email@example.com.