For Alumni and Friends
UNC-Chapel Hill is proud of our more than 61,000 alumni who have earned doctoral or master's degrees. They are making a significant difference in their communities, both locally and globally.
Featured Graduate Alumni
- William Evans:
- William Evans has used his graduate degree in education to help mentor and protect young people.
- Catherine Frank:
- Catherine Frank revels in the view of Mount Pisgah from her office window, and it's a view that can take her mind as far away as Chapel Hill. Even though she has lived in Asheville since 2010, Frank values her enduring connection to her former home.
- Johna Register-Mihalik:
- Johna Register-Mihalik's research into sports-related traumatic brain injuries goes directly to adolescent quality of life, well-being in North Carolina
- Elizabeth Robinson:
- Elizabeth Robinson was a physics major who approached her choice of undergraduate electives with a sense of adventure. In the spring of her sophomore year, the Bowdoin College student selected an introductory archaeology course — and the rest is history (or, to be more specific, ancient history).
- Rose Stremlau:
- Originally from Illinois, Stremlau pursued graduate education at UNC-Chapel Hill and now contributes to teaching, research and service as a UNC-Pembroke faculty member
- Elizabeth Teviotdale
- Elizabeth Teviotdale's commitment to manuscript studies and, specifically, to paleography has led to many rewarding professional experiences.
More graduate alumni in North Carolina:
UNC-Chapel Hill alumni making contributions in NC—and beyond!
Read about current Carolina graduate students and news
- Graduate School Alumni Newsletter– Summer 2013
- Graduate School Alumni Newsletter– Winter 2013
- Graduate School Alumni Newsletter– Fall 2012
- Graduate School Alumni Newsletter– Spring 2012
- Graduate School Alumni Newsletter– Fall 2011
Graduate Alumni serving Carolina: Graduate Education Advancement Board
The Fountain, a publication highlighting graduate education at Carolina
Photos of past alumni events
Questions? Comments? How to reach us
Associate Dean for Interdisciplinary Education, Fellowships, and Communication
Mary Anne Larson
Director, Office of Development