Graduate School Admissions and Enrolled Students Contacts
The graduate school admissions and enrolled students staff provide information and administrative assistance for graduate school applicants, students and university program staff.
- Questions about graduate school admissions or admissions applications:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 966-2611.
- Technical issues with your online graduate school application?
- Please submit a help request via 919-962-HELP or http://help.unc.edu/.
- Questions about enrollment, registration, residency, electronic thesis and dissertation submission, and graduation:
- Please contact your Admissions and Enrolled Students Specialist (see below).
Admissions and Enrolled Students Specialists
- Betty Lewis, Supporting the College of Arts & Sciences- Social Sciences, School of Information & Library Science, and School of Social Work
email@example.com, (919) 962-6307
- Chris Harris, Supporting the College of Arts & Sciences- Natural Sciences and Mathematics and School of Dentistry
firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 843-9899
- Melissa Lawrence, Supporting the School of Medicine, School of Nursing, College of Arts & Sciences-Exercise & Sport Science, and Eshelman School of Pharmacy
email@example.com, (919) 962-6206
- Jenny Lewis, Supporting the College of Arts & Sciences- Fine Arts & Humanities, School of Education, School of Media & Journalism, and the Gillings School of Public Health-Public Health Leadership
firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 962-6322
- Shaun Rutherford, Supporting the School of Government and Kenan-Flagler Business School (PhD)
email@example.com, (919) 966-4524
- Megan Totten, Supporting the Gillings School of Global Public Health-all programs except Public Health Leadership
firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 962-6316
- Assistant Dean for Admissions/Enrolled Students:
- Sarah Jacobson
email@example.com, (919) 962-6312