Doctoral Hooding Information
Visit the Virtual Hooding Celebration Gallery for doctoral graduates from August 2019 - May 2021
- Registrar's Office, (919) 962-3956
- Student Stores, email@example.com
- Alumni Membership
- General Alumni Association (919) 962-0742
- The Graduate School
- Main Office — (919) 962-7772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Commencement Information
- University Events Office — (919) 962-2821
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Graduating students who have borrowed a Federal Stafford Loan while attending Carolina must complete the Stafford Loan Exit Interview. Students should go to mappingyourfuture.org to complete an online Stafford Loan Exit Counseling session. The Office of Scholarships and Student Aid will be notified automatically once you complete the online session. Please save the confirmation page for your records.
Graduating students who have borrowed a Federal Perkins or Health Professions Loan or any long-term University Loan must complete Exit Counseling by accessing the ECSI website. Students may contact the Office of Student Accounts and University Receivables at email@example.com with any questions.