The Graduate School
We may handle a lot of your paperwork, but we're more than an administrative body. We provide a wide range of resources for students across the University, from helping you navigate parental leave and thesis/dissertation formatting to providing you with student communities outside your academic program to guiding you through funding opportunities and career options. We can help you find what you need on- and off-campus.
To ensure that you don’t miss anything, make sure to thoroughly review The Graduate School Handbook, which is the guiding document for your time at Carolina. Almost everything you might need in terms of policies and procedures will be clearly laid out. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out to your student services manager and/or the staff at The Graduate School.
Check out the GPSF Resource Guide for more information and opportunities.
GRADUATE SCHOOL RESOURCES & LISTSERVS
- Admissions & Enrolled Student Services
- Diversity & Student Success (DSS)
- Graduate School Professional Development (Subscribe to the listserv at the bottom of the page)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals (Subscribe to the listserv at the bottom of the page)
- Funding & Fellowships
- Graduate Funding Information Center (Subscribe to the listserv at the bottom of the page)
- Graduate School Staff Contact Directory
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- The Graduate School
- Graduate Student Diversity & Student Success
- Twitter: @uncdss
- Graduate and Professional Student Federation (GPSF)